A Davis’s Notes book!
This handy, pocket-sized reference, in the Davis’s Notes format, demystifies the complexities and nuances of medical coding and billing.
- Clear, concise coding guidelines.
- How to use the CPT coding manual.
- Key E&M codes and high-risk areas in E&M coding.
- Radiology and pathology modifiers, immunization administration codes, and HCPCS codes.
- Specialty-specific coding.
- Truncated, non-prioritized, and late-effect diagnoses as well as V codes and E codes.
- Designed with thumb-tabs for easy access to content and erasable, waterproof pages.
Basics Principles of Medical Billing
Related to Medicare, Medicaid, Blue
Shield, and Other Carriers
How to Use
the CPT Coding Manual
Abbreviations; Advance Beneficiary
The Path of
a Claim Form
Evaluation and Management History,
Examination, and Medical Decision
SOAP, SNOCAMP, and
Care Payment Issues
Surgery/Anesthesia Anesthesia and Surgical
Reporting Unlisted Procedures
Easy Coding for Operative Reports
Radiology/Pathology Administration of
Contrast; Radiology Supervision and
Medicine "Add-on" and "Separate
for Vaccines, Dialysis, Orthopedics,
Gastroenterology, Cardiology, and Other
Diagnosis Truncated, Multiple,
Nonprioritized, Nonspecific, and Late-effect
E codes; Signs and Symptoms Codes
Modifiers/HCPCS (Level II) Description
and Use of Common HCPCS Codes
Tools Key Phone Numbers
Health Care Websites State-by-State
Login to FADavis.com to add a review!
No reviews found for this product.